Monday, January 4, 2016

little nuggets

I'm cleaning my room today. I can't bring myself to touch his things yet, but I have an overwhelming desire to go through my stuff and purge a lot of junk. I'm sure it has something to do with needing to stay busy.

While cleaning I ran across a few cards he had given me. He knew about my feelings concerning Valentine's Day. I think it's a commercialized holiday created to make money. So I'm not one who's into celebrating it. I'd rather get flowers or a surprise card on some random day than chocolates and roses on February 14. So we never really celebrated V-day.

But last year he found a way around it. He made me an un-Valentines day card. I am so thankful to find little nuggets like these, and I will absolutely cherish them for as long as I live!



No comments:

Post a Comment